Add your own tips or advices for Golf Club Tracker game/app!
Golf Club Tracker Hacks, Tips, Guides & Reviews:
Golf Club Tracker Hack for Android, News, Updates and Cheats Submitted by Users.
|Device: 7.0 and up||Content: Golf Club Tracker hack tips||Rating: 0|
|Latest update: 1555469518000||Downloads: 1-undefined||Type: reviews, guides, tips|
|Size: no data||Title: Golf Club Tracker cheats from visitors||Device: Android|
|Author: ktoonsez||File Name: com.ktoonsez.golfclubtracker||Category: Sports|
|Added Version: 1.0||Content Rating: Everyone||Game type: Apk|
Golf Club Tracker Cheats Free, Codes, Tricks, Game Reviews and App Rating.
About Golf Club Tracker:
An easy to use full featured app to keep track of your golf club distances. The app lets you easily log the distance for each shot you take and stores it in a database to keep track of number of swings, minimum, maximum and average distance. You can either manually enter a distance for a club or use GPS to mark the start point then go to where the ball landed and swipe the club you hit from the list to log it.
– To manually enter a distance just press the particular club and enter the distance.
– The 2 floating circles (one looks like a person holding a flag and the other is a GPS symbol) are movable, you can move them to whatever part of the screen you like them at. They also can be hidden under the Settings -> Main Screen options.
– To use GPS, click the blue floating movable button to signify the start, then either long hold on the club or swipe left to right to use the distance thru GPS.
– Under Settings -> Club Selection you can long hold any of the clubs to delete the data for that particular club so you can start back at zero swings for that club.
– In the upper right menu (3 dots in vertical pattern) there are several quick toggles for the Main UI appearance and some database functions to clear all data, backup current database to another location (like an SD card), or restore.
– Under the "Current Location" section of the detailed GPS data, the "Accuracy" line can have 3 different colors. White is normal, yellow is outside the configured accuracy you specify in the Settings -> GPS Options screen, and red signifies old/stale data.
- Golf Club Tracker cheats tips
- Golf Club Tracker hack android
- Golf Club Tracker
- How to hack Golf Club Tracker